.

.

Pages

Sunday 24 November 2019

Why I was named the Badman Killa in 1995 - DON SANTO

Badman Killa is a name I was given by my friends way back in Kisumu. I was performing for a few friends of mine a song I had titled "PONG PONG" when one of them shouted Badman Killa and that is how the name came along. 

He says, that title is more than just a name but a call for duty. He has dedicated his adult life mentoring and nurturing young artists even as he continues to push the limits with his musical career. 

DON SANTO released an album titled Am BLACK on April 13, this year. He has already announced a releasing of a Kalpop Reggae EP on 1st of December 2019. He is the President of the Klassik Nation.


We at Udaku Galore wish him all the best and subscribe to our mailing list to receive these and many more stories from Kenya and across the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment